Rush Munro's Spring Carnival - Windsor Park Plate
21 September 2013
On the track, racing action moves up a notch with the second leg of the Triple Crown. Group 1 glory awaits yet another star in the Windsor Park Plate. The Windsor Park Plate is New Zealands highest rated race, this weight for age mile provides a superb spectacle of New Zealand’s best milers.
The New Zealand Bloodstock Filly of the Year series takes defining steps as the time honored Hawke’s Bay Breeders Gold Trial Stakes showcases the equine debutantes. A traditional “first dance” for many of the star fillies, make sure you are trackside to see yet another fast filly etch their name on the honours board.
Purchase tickets at the gate or in advance from the race day office. For enquiries to the Premier Lounge please call the office 06 873 4545 for bookings
Premier Lounge - $125 per person
The Premier Lounge is a great way to enjoy your day with friends, work mates and family. The premier lounge has outstanding views of the track with private indoor and outdoor area. This all inclusive package has been extremely successful this year and will sell out throughout the Carnival.
· Course admission
· Canapés followed by a buffet lunch and desert
· Tea & coffee
· Five hour all inclusive beverage package
· Betting facilities and screens
· Private outdoor area and function room
· Racebooks and Pens
Hawke’s Bay Teams & Clubs Spring Gathering - $50 Per Person
End of winter or the beginning of summer The Hawke’s Bay Spring Racing Carnival is the best time to bring all sporting codes together for an outstanding day’s entertainment at the races.
Anyone can come along to this event - the more, the merrier. It doesn't matter whether you play in a sports club or not. You might just be into socialising and not sport. Plus, you can come with a bunch of mates, or you come along to meet new people.
· Course admission & parking
· Buffet lunch & desert served with tea & coffee
· Live music
· Complementary beverage on arrival
· Cash bar facilities
· Best dressed male & female prizes
· On track team challenges with prizes
· Punters Competition
· Shared function room with reserved outdoor area
**Must be over 18 years of age**
General Admission: FREE
Members Stand: $30
Gates Open: 10.30am
First Race: TBC
Limited BYO ok on the day
Feature Race Days
- Stockies Raceday - Season Finale 18 July 2019
- Tarzino Trophy TAB Daffodil Raceday - BOSTOCK New Zealand Spring Racing Carnival 31 August 2019
- Windsor Park Plate - BOSTOCK New Zealand Spring Racing Carnival 21 September 2019
- Livamol Classic - BOSTOCK New Zealand Spring Racing Carnival 5 October 2019
- Christmas at the Races ft F.A.W.C 10 November 2019
- Twilight Christmas at the Races 11 December 2019